ATS has compiled a series of Engineering eBooks. These eBooks provide engineering-level information on various topics and are geared to giving engineers the information they need to design better thermal management solutions for electronic systems.
Liquid Cooling and its Various Roles in the Thermal Management of Electronics
This 16-page eBook covers:
- Calculating the Loads for a Liquid Cooling System
- Heat Transfer Analysis of Compact Heat Exchangers Using Standard Curves
- What Fluids Can Be Used With Liquid Cold Plates in Electronics Cooling Systems
- Cold Plates and Recirculating Chillers for Liquid Cooling Systems
- Measuring The Thermal Resistance of Microchannel Cold Plates