ATS has compiled a series of Engineering eBooks. These eBooks provide engineering-level information on various topics and are geared to giving engineers the information they need to design better thermal management solutions for electronic systems.
This 17-page eBook covers:
- What is a vapor chamber and how is it used?
- Using a vapor chamber with a heat sink
- Application of vapor chambers in Thermal Management of Electronics
- Vapor Chambers and Solid Material as a base for High Power Devices
- Parameters Affecting Vapor Chamber Performance
- How vapor chambers are like heat pipes and how they are not like them
- Vapor chamber performance and heat transfer capability