Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS) will present Heat Sink Selection Made Easy, a free technical webinar for engineers involved in the thermal management of electronic components. The hour-long webinar begins at 2:00 ET on Thursday, June 13.
The heat dissipation needs of todays components are more challenging than ever. Choosing the right heat sink the first time is essential. With so many application requirements and heat sink options, this can be a daunting task, but it is made easier by having an informed approach.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the importance of system airflow and its impact on heat sink design; attachment methods and how to solve thermal and mechanical design challenges; and how to make the right off-the-shelf or custom heat sink choice for your application and budget.
Presenting Heat Sink Selection Made Easy is Dr. Kaveh Azar, president, CEO and founder of Advanced Thermal Solutions. Dr. Azar is an active participant in the electronics thermal community and has served as the organizer, general chair and the keynote speaker at national and international conferences sponsored by ASME, IEEE and AIAA.
How to View the June 13th Webinar:
- The webinar starts at 2PM ET and will be available for 24 hours, until 2PM ET Friday the 14th.
- ATS felt that this approach would help engineers in other time zones to be able to watch the webinar.
- To view the webinar click to: Heat Sink Selection Made Easy – Password: ATS2004
How to Ask Questions?
- Today’s webinar speaker, Dr. Kaveh Azar, is happy to take your questions via email.
- Please send email to email@example.com and write in the email’s subject, “Heat Sink Selection Webinar Question”