The Tubed Cold Plate family is engineered as a cost effective and reliable solution for thermal management applications where liquid cooling of components is preferred over air.
The cold plates are manufactured in the USA using a continuous copper tube and a press fit attachment. This method maximizes heat transfer since the tubes are directly connected to the plate instead of through a bulky epoxy or other material that can act as thermal insulator.
The ATS-TCP-1000 tubed cold plate, at a flow rate of 2 gpm, has a tube thermal resistance of 0.063°C/W and a plate thermal resistance of 0.121°C/W with a pressure drop of 1.61 psi
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Dimensions in mm (L x W x H): 57 x 57 x 15 with an overall length of 133 mm
- Cost effective thermal management solution for component cooling where the heat load is low to moderate
- Compatible with industry accepted coolants
- The cold plate base the copper tubes press into is made of aluminum 6061
- Direct, press fit, contact of copper pipe with the cold plate provides superior heat transfer
- Supplied with secure, 3/8“ push-to-connect tube fittings for a tight connection between the cold plate and inlet and outlet tubing. Tube outer diameter is 3/8“ (9.525 mm).
- Maximum pressure: 200 psi
- Plastic tubing connecting to our Cold Plate fitting has to be at least 90 durometer Shore A scale
Customization is available. ATS can design cold plates to meet size restrictions and manufacture cold plates to connect with a variety of components include
Complete Your Liquid Loop with ATS
ATS has the products needed to design a complete liquid cooling loop : Cold Plates to transfer and remove the heat from the source; Heat Exchanger to tranfer heat from the liquid to the air with or without a fan; and Chillers to circulate and condition the fluid in the system. In Addition , ATS offer Flow Meter to instanteaously measure the volumetric flow rate of the fluid in the system and Leak Detector to notify users of any leaks in the system.