ATS IGBT cold plates have unmatched thermal performance because of their mini-channel fin design.
The ATS-CP-1003 cold plate, at a flow rate of 4 L/min, can transfer 1kW of heat at 6.8°C temperature difference between the cold plate base and inlet fluid temperature. If the coolant has particles, a #60 filter or finer is recommended to remove possible particles in the liquid.
Customization is available. ATS can design cold plates to meet size restrictions and manufacture cold plates to connect with a variety of components include
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Dimensions in mm (L x W x H): 162 x 147 x 20
- Material: Aluminum (Unfinished)
- Weight: 1,102 grams
- More than 30% improvement in thermal performance compared to commercially-available cold plates
- Compatible with industry accepted coolants
- 1/4 (pipe size) – 18 (thread density) NPT threaded input and output
- Low pressure drop characteristics
- Lightweight for ease of use
- Provides uniform cold plate surface temperature when IGBTs are installed
- Maximum Pressure: 60 psi
- Customizable to fit different devices
Complete Your Liquid Loop with ATS
ATS has the products needed to design a complete liquid cooling loop : Cold Plates to transfer and remove the heat from the source;
Heat Exchanger to tranfer heat from the liquid to the air with or without a fan; and Chillers to circulate and condition the fluid in the system.
In Addition , ATS offer Flow Meter to instanteaously measure the volumetric flow rate of the fluid in the system and Leak Detector to notify users of any leaks in the system.